Sketching in the Galleries
All skill levels are invited to experience the tradition of sketching from original works of art in Highlights of the Permanent Collection. Museum Teaching Artists provide general guidance and all materials. Each program is open to 10 participants.
To reserve a spot, contact Luna Vallejo-Howard at 805.884.6457 or email@example.com.
1130 State St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- Wednesday, Apr 4, 5:30 PM
- Kyle Irwin Design And East/West Gallery Presents Group f/64: Legacy & Influence at Kyle Irwin DesignThursday, Apr 5, 6:00 PM
- Thursday, Apr 5, 5:30 PM
- More Events at Santa Barbara Museum of Art
- An Education In Seeing: Geoff Dyer on The Street Philosophy of Gary Winogrand at Santa Barbara Museum of ArtThursday, Apr 19, 5:30 PM
- Conversation and Book Signing with Colin Gardner and Michael Imperioli at Santa Barbara Museum of ArtThursday, May 17, 5:30 PM
- Thursday, Apr 5, 6:30 PM