Assistance League of Ventura County Regular Meeting
The regular monthly meeting of Assistance League of Ventura County will be conducted the third Thursday of every month (except July), at the Chapter House, 913 East Santa Clara Street in Ventura. The meeting begins at 10:00 am, men and women are welcome, and there is no age requirement.
Assistance League is creating “A Brighter Tomorrow for Today’s Children” through several philanthropic programs: B.U.F.F.Y. Bear, Operation School Bell®, Girls Club/Teen Club, and Assistance League School for young children with learning disabilities. The Bargain Box Thrift Shop helps fund these programs.
Find more information on the Website: www.assistanceleagueventuracounty.org, like us on Facebook and Instagram, or email email@example.com.
Telephone: 805-643-2458 (Monday – Thursday 8 AM – 2 PM)
913 East Santa Clara Street
Ventura, CA 93001
Other Dates & Times
- Thursday, June 20, 2019, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday, April 18, 2019, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday, March 21, 2019, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Friday, Feb 22, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, Mar 28, 6:00 PM
- Sunday, Feb 17, 1:00 PM
- More Events on February 21, 2019
- Thursday, Feb 21, 8:00 PM
- Thursday, Feb 21, 4:30 PM
- Thursday, Feb 21, 5:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.