Camarillo Certified Farmers Market
Over the years, the Camarillo Certified Farmers Market has become a community meeting place where friends, neighbors and strangers shop, socialize and celebrate “The Good Life” and our agricultural heritage. The market is managed and run entirely by volunteers, and a percentage of all gross sales directly benefits grief and bereavement services at Camarillo Hospice: a program of Livingston Memorial Visiting Nurse Association.
Visit the website:
2400 E. Ventura Blvd.
Camarillo, CA 93010
Other Dates & Times
- Saturday, November 21, 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Saturday, January 30, 2021, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Saturday, October 31, 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Saturday, November 7, 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Events on November 28, 2020
- Saturday, Nov 28, 9:00 PM
- The Exciting Online Dwight Brooks Model Collection is now open to viewing! at Santa Barbara Maritime MuseumSaturday, Nov 28, 12:00 AM
- Saturday, Nov 28, 10:00 PM