Free Online California Friendly and Native Plant Landscaping Training
This workshop helps you get a gorgeous garden by understanding the principles of California Friendly and native plant landscapes. What makes a landscape watershed wise, and how do you start planning your project?
In this workshop you will learn how to:
1. Look at Your Yard as a Mini-watershed
2. Create a Living Soil Sponge that Holds onto Water
3. Treat Rainwater as a Resource by Contouring the Land to Capture it
4. Select and Arrange Plants to Maximize Biodiversity and Minimize Water Use
5. Control Your Irrigation to Minimize Water Waste
For additional information, please visit the Green Gardens Group website. To register, please visit the California Friendly and Native Plant Landscape Training Registration Page.
Simi Valley, CA
More Event Ideas
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.