Meditation, Breathwork and Gratitude Practice to cultivate peace & connection: LIVE with ZOOM
This class will support you and help you stay vital during these uncertain times. It will include breathing techniques to calm the nervous system, guided meditation for balanced relaxation, mantra practice to calm the mind and tips to help you cultivate & maintain a home practice. This course is led by, Dawn Feuerberg, owner of Aurora Adventures, LLC.
Cost: $10 for SLO Botanical Garden members/$15 for non-members
3450 Dairy Creek Rd.
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
Other Dates & Times
- Wednesday, September 2, 2020, 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
- Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
- Wednesday, August 12, 2020, 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Sunday, Sep 20, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, Sep 30, 5:30 PM
- Friday, Aug 7, 2:30 PM
- More Events at San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden
- Monday, Aug 31, 7:00 PM
- More Events on September 16, 2020
- Wednesday, Sep 16, 11:30 AM
- Wednesday, Sep 16, 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, Sep 16, 8:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.