Mother's Day Luncheon
An Afternoon to Honor and Remember Mom
Our Mother’s Day Luncheon is an opportunity for us to honor mothers — both living and deceased — for the love, understanding, and hope they bring to our families and to the community.
This year we are delighted to honor Linda Dullam and remember Donna Maulhardt Stiles for their commitment to helping others in Ventura County. We hope you will join us on Friday, April 24, 2020 at the Las Posas Country Club from 11:30am – 1:30pm as we recognize the achievements of these two amazing women.
All proceeds from this event support quality health care, compassionate hospice and bereavement programs, and vital in-home care services.
Purchase tickets at www.lmvna.org/mothersday
955 Fairway Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Thursday, Apr 23, 5:30 PM
- Saturday, Feb 22, 8:00 AM
- Saturday, Jul 25, 4:30 PM
- More Events on April 24, 2020
- American Red Cross CPR & First Aid: Initial (Full Day) Certification Course at Casa Pacifica Centers for Children and FamiliesFriday, Apr 24, 9:00 AM
- Friday, Apr 24, 8:00 PM
- Scrum Master Certification | CSM Training | CSM Certification Workshop | Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Training in at VenturaFriday, Apr 24, 9:00 AM