Prepared Childbirth Class: Presented on One Saturday, March 7, 2020
Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital's Prepared Childbirth Class will help prepare expectant families for the arrival of a new baby. Our classes are appropriate whether you choose natural or medical options for coping with labor discomfort. Specially trained registered nurses provide expert preparation and support for the challenges of pregnancy and labor. The One-Day class is held on a Saturday. Course Content: Breathing and comfort techniques Stages of labor and delivery Coaching role for labor companions Medical options for labor and birth, including Cesarean Birth Center Tour Preparing for postpartum with an emphasis on care of the new mom and baby Also register online for a Breastfeeding class and Art of Parenting. Classes meet at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital.
400 West Pueblo Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Tuesday, Sep 8, 9:00 AM
- Monday, Mar 30, 7:00 PM
- Pediatric Conferences 2020 | Pediatric Conferences | Healthcare Congress | Neonatology Meetings at Amsterdam, NetherlandsThursday, Apr 16, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Monday, Feb 24, 7:00 PM
- Monday, Apr 6, 6:00 PM
- Monday, Jul 13, 6:00 PM
- More Events on March 7, 2020
- Saturday, Mar 7, 7:00 PM
- Buddy Guy, Jimmie Vaughan, Charlie Musselwhite: A Blockbuster Night of Blues at The Arlington TheatreSaturday, Mar 7, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Mar 7, 4:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.