Play with tradition and innovation by block printing an iconic Hokusai wave in shades of blue and white over a reproduction of Asako Narahashi’s land and sea photograph featuring Mount Fuji in "A Brilliant Spectrum: Recent Gifts of Color Photography."
Phone: (805) 963-4364
Event url: www.sbma.net/events/studio-sunday-12
1130 State St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Loving Medua, Redeeming Athene: A Mythopoesis of Female Blood, Embodiment, and Sovereignty at Pacifica Ladera Lane CampusSunday, Jan 19, 2:00 PM
- Three Billion Birds Lost: The Disappearance of North American Birds and What We Can Do About It at Santa Barbara Museum of Natural HistoryWednesday, Jan 29, 7:30 PM
- Pediatric Conferences 2020 | Pediatric Conferences | Healthcare Congress | Neonatology Meetings at Amsterdam, NetherlandsThursday, Apr 16, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Santa Barbara Museum of Art
- Thursday, Dec 19, 5:30 PM
- Thursday, May 7, 5:30 PM
- Thursday, Jan 30, 7:30 PM